At the Agape Church, We Believe That:
- The Holy Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative source of Christian doctrine and precept.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Man was created in the image of God, but as a result of sin is lost and powerless to save himself.
- The only hope for man is to believe on Jesus Christ, the virgin-born Son of God, who died to take upon Himself the punishment for the sin of mankind and Who rose from the dead so that by receiving Him as Lord, man is redeemed by His Blood.
- Jesus Christ in person will return to the earth in power and glory!
- The Holy Spirit indwells those who have received Christ for the purpose of enabling them to live righteous and godly lives.
- Baptism of the Holy Spirit exists with the evidence of speaking in tongues as described in Acts 2:4.
- The church is the body of Christ and is composed of all those who through belief in Christ have been spiritually regenerated by the indwelling Holy Spirit. The mission of the church is worldwide evangelization on the one hand and the nurture and discipline of Christians on the other.